We continously apply our three part CHECK & BALANCES methodologdy as an investment advisior to Employer Retirement Plans:
- Adherence to flduciary duties
- Disciplined and continous research process
- Dedication to plan participant education
Our Employer Retirement Plan clients benefit from our expertise in designing and managing globally diversified investment portfolios for wealthy families. PWM’s scope of expertise goes well beyond that of a typical product specialist. Our founder has had a long, successful career in investment research and portfolio management and has skillfully developed an effective process in taking care of retirement assets.
- Shift from Defined Benefit to Defined Contribution Plans
- Expanding Menu of Investment Solutions
- Importance of Fee Transparency
- Increased Volume of IRA Rollovers
- Focus on the Advisor Fiduciary Standard
Wealth Management follows the golden rule of portfolio management. Namely, we establish the optimal mix of investment choices with the same care that we invest our own personal money. PWM maintains a flexible structure so that we can work with multiple record keepers and custodians to accommodate the preferences of each Employer Retirement Pan Sponsor. Recent industry and regulatory initiatives have elevated the importance of the advisor’s role such as the:
Regardless of the retirement account structure, PWM maintains a fiduciary responsibility that is aligned with the business objectives and employee demographics of each firm and we do not have any conflicts of interest.